What cosmetic services do you offer?
In the current state of the dental world, almost all dental services have a cosmetic component. Dr O'Neill has extensive training and experience in all areas of cosmetic dentistry from simple whitening to full mouth rehabilitation. Aesthetics inform all of our dental care. Some of the cosmetic procedures that we perform are:
- Whitening- both internal and external
- Odontoplasty- the reshaping of teeth to create a more pleasing smile
- Bonding- adding tooth-colored composite to improve shape, color, and position of teeth
- Closing Diastemas- closing spaces with bonding or porcelain veneers
- Porcelain Veneers- custom made porcelain facings used conservatively to reshape, alter color, or alter the position of single or multiple teeth
- Porcelain Crowns- full coverage porcelain caps
- Fixed Bridges- Ceramic prosthesis which are attached to natural teeth which do not come out and are used to replace missing teeth
- Implants- permanent fixtures which are used to replace missing teeth
- Partial Dentures- Removable prosthesis used to replace missing teeth
- Full Dentures- permanent prosthesis used to replace multiple missing teeth
Deciding on Which Cosmetic Option Is Right for You
If you've got questions about our cosmetic services, or would like to schedule an appointment, please give our dedicated team a call today! We're always happy to answer questions and to help you achieve the smile you've always wanted.
The staff at Highgrove Dental Care strives to create a comfortable atmosphere in our office. We guarantee that your first visit will be the best experience you've ever had at ... Read More