Should my child see a family dentist?
At Highgrove Dental Care, we believe that children should see a family dentist who is also a children’s dentist. Yes, there are family dentists, like our St. Paul, MN dentist, who sees people of all ages!
The benefits of a family dentist are many. Some of these benefits include:
- Family dental records in one location
- Recognized family dental traits identified when a single office treats your entire family
- You can tell your child what to expect without guessing
- Family dentists are skilled in treating people of all ages
- Your child will be able to stick with the same dentist even into adulthood
At Highgrove Dental Care, we make children feel relaxed and comfortable. Our entire team works hard to make your child feel like family, in fact. When mom and dad are seeing the same dentist, achieving this level of familiarity is that much easier.
We also work hard to instill good oral hygiene practices in children from the beginning. They can carry these practices into adulthood.
Contact Our Dental Office
If you’re looking for a St. Paul family dentist, we invite you to contact our office. We would love to treat your family at Highgrove Dental Care.
Dr. O'Neill is a perfectionist! He knows the latest techniques and has the most updated equipment. He is very thorough in his assessments and is knowledgeable. I highly recommend him. ... Read More
Dr. O'Neill provides exceptional care and customer service to each of his patients. Aided by over 30 years of experience and an extraordinary staff, he is able to craft creative ... Read More